Accord Financial Solutions Pty Ltd is a privately owned financial services licensee established in 2007. Being privately owned, it allows us to select from a wider range of products and investments in order to meet our clients best interests.
Our licence allows us to provide an extensive range of investment, wealth creation, asset protection and lending services for clients anywhere in Australia.
Why you need a Financial Adviser
Regardless of your age, lifestyle or wage, a financial planner can work with you to reach your financial and life goals, whether short-term or long-term. Financial Planning is about developing strategies to help you manage your financial affairs and meet your life goals – and the first step is to make sure you have access to the right advice.
If financial goals could be achieved by simply putting money away in the bank, there wouldn’t be a need for a financial plan. Unfortunately, life is a little more complex as:
- Interest rates go up and down,
- Share markets rise and fall,
- Property markets rise and fall,
- Yearly changes to Taxation rules,
- Yearly changes to Centrelink rules,
- Your ethical concerns may change,
- Your family position may change, and
- The need to support extended family financially or with unpaid time
This is why you should seek professional advice from one of our advisers and have a personal financial plan drawn up and then modified over time.
Talking to an experienced and licenced Financial Adviser will:
- help you make more informed decisions about your money
- help you use you money to you best advantage
- help you choose products that suit your needs
An adviser should operate under a licensee that is governed by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) or be an “authorised representative” of a licence holder.